Tuesday, March 24, 2009

16th Letter from California

Yeah everything is good. Everything looks like it will start to pick up. We have eight lessons scheduled for tomorrow and something like six for Wednesday, so we may actually do some teaching now.

This past week we had a really good lesson with ##########. It was mostly about the kingdoms of glory and she seemed a lot more open minded then the last time we taught her. The only problem is now that we are meeting with her on a semi consistant basis her mom has made it known that she does not want us comming over. So we will probably meet at the donut shop in town or somthing.

This has probably been the wierdest thing that has happened on my mission so far. So we had a baptism date for #########. We got a call at random from her and she said that she wasnt intrested anymore. We stopped by her house and apperantly the father of her son wants him baptized Catholic and in order for that to happen she needs to be Catholic as well so she dropped us.

I went on an exchange with one of the Spanish speaking missionaries Elder Clayton. That was very frustrating because I found out that I had lost a lot more Spanish than i thought. Anyway Garrett's letter was interesting. I mean you would think that I would be the one dealing with investigators with drug problems. But I am glad that he is staying busy, and yes not being the greenest in the district is a cool feeling.

By the way I lost his adress acould you send it again please Tell Chris that I am the second witness that he needs to hit preach my gospel hard. I wish I knew how I could make that bold and all caps because he really does. Tip number two, the scripture masteries are actually useful out side the seminary room.

love you more than rasberry lemonade,
Elder Chris McKenna

PS I need more Journal Pages

No comments: