Well, if you want me to be totally honest it has been a a distration. I do enjoy the positive stuff,(by the way tell missy she makes me sick about the whole grade thing)
You might like what president Brady said in zone conference. Missions are the closest thing to the law of concecration we have on this earth, and if you be like annanius and hold back you begin to die spiritually. I think I can take a hint.
They have also redefined what an other lesson is. It used to be that a lesson was only counted as a lesson if you have a member but people have been having ahard time getting other lessons so they have done away with that criteria.
I like the idea about the snipits of josh and dario's letters. I think i might start reading Jesus the Christ as well.
That is really cool about Adams mission call. Now the Nicolas brothers will be able to speak spanish to each other.
Dont feel to bad about your eating a few weeks back i went through two boxes of poptarts in less than a week and I think it was last week I had two bags of Milanos in it was either one night or two days i cant remember and those samoas you sent me were gone in about a day, I cant remeber for sure anyway time to go back on a health kick.
As far as the work goes we have been tracting a ton and our investigators are turning out to be imposible to get a hold of. We are working with a less active family the ############. The husband told us whay he is less active and i am totally at a loss as to how to help him get past it. We have three weeks left of the transfer, so just keep me in your prayers.
Love you more than samoa's
Chris
Thursday, March 12, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment