Tuesday, April 7, 2009

18th Letter from California

That is absolutely histarical!!! (This is in response to us trying to teach the dog to say i love you, which sounds alot like i ruv roo.) We will have to see if you can get her to do that into the phone when I call on mothers day, as for the guard diggie transformation I am sure that will come with time.

I am almost done with Luke in my personal reading. I really cant wait to get to Paul's writings. I will look and let you know the size of the paper i need next week because i didnt look either. Its intresting that you bring up the compilation of the bible, because we had an investigator that we met with who was distraught because she found out how and when the bible was compiled.

Well we knew this day would come eventually. I am being transfered :( but on the bright side I did manage to say goodbye to the ******* and the ######## without crying my eyes out. I dont know where I am going yet, but I will find out today.

Yes I do remember springtime wisteria and i would love a wiff of it right now. Speaking of spring when is graduation. I need to get cards out to a certian siamese twin and a few friends.

Love you more than Fallbrook CA,
Elder Chris McKenna

No comments: