That is utterly hilarious,(In response to me loosing control of a bottle of chocolate syrup and it hitting a cup of orange soda, making it spill all over Missy's date who was over for dinner for the first time. Opps! I wonder if she will ever bring a guy home again.)
I am in Vista now, which is kind of funny because I am in the same stake as Fallbrook, and it gets even funnier since I am working in the singles ward, in addition to a family ward, the whole stake is technically in my area so I may still have work in Fallbrook. We set a baptismal date this week. Yhe guys name is *******. From what Elder Braford tells me, he has been investigating for the past six months. Just based on the first discussion we had with him I was thinking it would be a little while, but somthing Elder Braford said just struck a cord I guess. That was pretty much the highlight of the week.
love Chris
Thursday, April 23, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment