That is a very intense experiance,[referring to me/mom meeting a snake on my front proch on July 4th] I am very glad that you diddnt eat the snake, although if you do ever see an aligator on the porch you could kill that because they are actually good eating. ( remember Later Gators back in Allen) I think that it would be safe to assume that you have your answer.
I actually had a pretty cool answer earlier today. I was reading a talk called The Forth Missionary that my companion had a copy of and one of the qualities of the best missioanary is that he dosent think about his dreams, goals, and ambitions form his former life and i was really struggleing with how to do this, because one of my biggest problems is how much i day dream. As I was pondering this I remembered a part from "The Secret" where we are told that if we catch our thoughts moving on to a negative frequency we should repeat the phrase "Remeber to remember" and that will change our thought frequency. So I came to the conclusion that as soon as i catch my self in la la land i will simply repeat "remember to remember to my self to get myself back on track.
The work is still slow but it is beginning to pick up. We are beginning to teach the ward council the first lesson so they can be familiar with what happens in a lesson so thay will be morre at ease as they go out and make invetations. So far we have taught the Young Womens President, The Relief Society president, and the first councelor in the Bishopric.
We had a major break thourgh with **** this week. Elder Packer asked her Why she is taking the missionarry lessons. She told us that she wants to be sealed to Brother @@@@@@@@. she has also had some interesting whispers of the spirit. In one she distinctively heard her grandmother's voice tell her that she wanted **** to be baptized for her, and she told us that she heard another wisper that told her "You became Catholic so you could become Mormon." She even told Sister %%%%%%% that she was getting ready to be baptized during gospel principles on Sunday!!! Like I said in one fo my other emails I will send pictures this week dont you worry.
love you more than fully funcional computers,
Chris
Tuesday, July 14, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment