Well we unfortunately didn't end up dressing up. It was the end of the month we were both broke and it just diddnt happen. And our district leader decided to be a jerk and lie about our transfer calls, by the way we are both staying in Poway, but we were told that the entire district was transferd out. We diddnt believe it at first but he acted real serious so we even updated our area book and every thing before they fessed up. Elder Whiting and I were irate. I all the sudden hope I never have a kidney stone. I am glad you are sufficantly medicated. You should be getting some Halloween pics from a family in Poway and i hope you enjoy.
I really hope you have fun at the orlando temple. That is really frustrating about Missy's registration. But January will probably be here as quick as blinkng an eye. As far as updates this week @@@ said the closing prayer at our lesson, which was a step in the right direction but it was loaded with sarcasem. We want to show him the Finding Faith in Christ DVD because we feel that that will help him. Hopefully his computer plays DVDs. XXXX had given us a bit of a scare because she had not been in contact with us since she cancled our second appointment because she needed to go to doctors appointment. It turns out she is grounded and is steadly gaining her privilages back. We are waiting for her to call as soon as she can have people over again.
Love you more than gorging on halloween candy,
Chris
Tuesday, November 3, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment