Well I am glad you are finally getting a chance to breathe, and it was no big deal about the Ice Cream it was just 2.50.
I like the hand writen letter idea much better. Thats cool that you have a cousin here in Fallbrook and as a missionary, I thank you for the member referral ( ha ha ) Well, I have news for you that I was going to wait to share untill the Christmas phone call but I cant. My companion and I have set our first baptismal date!!! Her name is ######### #######. Her parents were less active but have decided to come back to church and since she is 9 we have to give her the lessons, and she is soaking them up like a sponge.
Anyway the mission president has told us not to disclose our actual apartment address just the area we are in so yeah.
Love you more than Resins,
Chris
Tuesday, December 16, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment