Well hey, its good to know that you miss me almost as much as I miss you guys.
Thanks, they are holding all packages @ the mission home and they will be delivered during district meeting tomorrow. So if they have it, that is when I'll get it.I am still floored that Christmas is 2 days away, it so doesn't feel like it. And you don't need to worry President and Sister Brady got all of the missionaries a little somthing and my compaions family actually sent me something to my suprise and delight. I will definatly be sending them a thank you note.
I am glad to see that you are being of service. My companion and I have been working at the local food bank for our weekly sirvice project and that is actually alot of fun.
Merry Christmas
Love you more than fudge,
Chris
Tuesday, December 23, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment