Oh my gosh I am so envious. That is hilarious that the guide told you that the National Arcives are nothing like National Treasure. I love how hollywood twists things like that. It was cool that you got to do a white house drive by. You could have played we are related to Vice President Chaney .( ha ha ) That sounds cool we will have to go do a session when I get back. ((Blogmaster note: This is regards to our trip to Washignton DC and the DC Temple.))
I'm really excited that it looks like we are going to have 4 bapsisms !!
Sierra's baptism is on Saturday Elder Archibald and I are way pumped. We shared the movie The Testamnets with them last night and that was a really cool experience. I am giving a talk so that should be intresting.
I don't remember if I told you about the ##### family, so here goes well ######, the father, was hesitant to have us in his home because he didn't want to force the church on his kids. Any way we finally got a lesson with him this past Wednesday and that went fantastically well. As we were leaving he said he wanted to talk about baptism! Fortunately we had a member with us, so he said he would stay and answer his questions. We are hoping that the family will be baptised by the time Elder Arcibald leaves next Tuesdsay.
Yes, the weather is very nice, its a bit like spring in Georgia.
Love you more than Dove Chocolate,
Chris
Tuesday, January 6, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment