Hey mom its your favorite missionary,
Well this week has been absolutely insane. We set a baptisimal date with the ###### family for this Saturday,and ###### asked me to baptize him!!! Elder Arcibald found out that his Mom has made arrangements for him to come back for the baptism, which is going to be amazing.
####### ####### is back from Christmas vacation, unfortunately her uncle passed away. But when we stopped by we gave here a plan of salvation pamphlet and i am planning to follow up on that with my new comapanion.
######### was baptized this past saturday and I even got to participate in the confirmation which was cool.
Today is also the end of the transfer and the mission is about to get very intresting because now I am calling the shots, because I know the area, so that IS going to be fun.I will probably pray the harder than I ever have prayed in my life.
I will probably hand write you to tell you about transfer meeting tomorrow.
love you more than Godiva truffles,
Chris
Tuesday, January 13, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment