Wednesday, January 21, 2009

9th Letter from California

yeah the baptism was an amazing feeling, I almost didn't get thim all the way under, but the winesses said I was good. Elder Hunsaker is a great guy to work with. He is very serious but he is determined to do the work. So far we have three investigators we are working with, ######, her husband is a member who is coming back to activity. She is coming to church with him and wants the discussions, so hopefully i will be reporting on baptism number five within the next couple of weeks.

###### and ###### are some people we street conatacted and we have an appointment tomorrow so we will see how that goes.

The reason this email is coming on a Wednesday is we had zone conference yesterday and we had Elder Hamula and Elder Cordoba of the seventy come and speak. So needless to say President Brady made a few schedule adjustments. I will write more about that when i write snail mail. Yes i have gotten both sanil mail letters. I just sent the reply to the first one and i wrote the date on the back of the envelope so you can tell when i sent it.

The raspberry bliss were amazing deffinately worth including on your next binge day.
Thats hilarious that i am still with you virtually ( ha ha )

Love you more than Toblerones,
Chris

No comments: