Tuesday, December 1, 2009

49th Letter From California

Happy December Everyone,
Well it looks like the latest round of stress is coming to a close. We had the lesson with @@@@@@ this week. What we ended up doing was I taught with one of the Elders from the ward that he is supposed to be going to and things went fantastic. The only down side is XXXXXX called me five times yesterday, but the silver lighning is she said she would back off. We start teaching &&& again tomorrow both Elder Whiting and I
are very excited.

Thanksgiving was very interesting. Well I actually had two. The first was with the +++++++ family. Mom will probably die when she reads this but, they already had their Christmas Decorations up, no joke, the only thing missing was the tree, and that was only because it hadnt been delivired yet. We spent the rest of the day handing out Family Proclamaitions to less actives. It sounds like evryone had a lot of fun. Thanks for giving the Elders a service oppertunity we really look forward to those.

For the Nativity game, I pick numbers 13 7 5 3 1. They all have a relaion to my mission see if you can guess how they relate, you have until the Christmas call to figure it out. Which remainds me it sounds like you may be in Utah before we make the call so the whole situation can be avoided. Missy does know she is aloud to email right?

love you more than Egg Nog,
Elder Chris

No comments: