Well today is going to be a turning point in my mission. I am going to do somthing I should have done nine months ago, put my foot down take charge of my area and tell my new companion if you don't like it tough. I am done molding myself to my companions comfort zone. I have been chewed out by way to many people. I have gotten into an organization system that I can actually stick to. Its time to take Poway by storm. If things go the way I am hoping for, we will have four baptisms by the end of January. I am just annoyed with myself that it has taken me this long to realize that I am making this kind of a mistake.
Pretty much the highlight of the week was we finally had the chance to teach ^^^^^^^^^ ^^^^^^^. We are dividing the lessons into smaller chuncks so he can concentrate and retain more. Keep @@@ @@@@@@@@@ in your prayers I am going to start doing the same. He really wants to get back on speaking terms with his daughter other than that not much is going on.
Love you more than missionarry shaped stockings,
Elder McKenna
PS No I havent peeked yet :)
Tuesday, December 15, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment