Tuesday, June 9, 2009

26th Letter from California

It felt absoulutely amazing to baptize @@@@@@@@. I am starting to notice a trend with the people that I baptize. They alraedy have a member fellowshiper involved. !!!!! had her family, The $$$$$$ family had several friends in the ward ^^^^^^ had her husband, and ******** had his wife. @@@@@@@@ is living with a recent convert, a returned missionary and one of the investigators that the sister missionaries are teaching.

So the full scoop on %%%%%% is this, the Sunday before I wrote that email her husband came up to us and said that %%%%%% had requested that I take sole respansiblity for her teaching because ******* brought up somthing negative in her past and she diddnt want ******* to talk so i need prayers that i will recieve insperation for her. And during the last lesson she admitted that the only thing keeping her from baptism was her morning cup of coffee so if you could pray that she will have the strentgh to over come that that would be great.


love you more than chocolate covered macadamian nuts,
Chris

No comments: