I will probably get the packege & letters today. What happens with the mail is the mission office is they hold the mail the week of transfers and we pick it up at transfer meeting, and since Elder Braford is being transfered I will have the oppertunity to pick it up. Hopefully the replacement shoes I ordered form missionary mall will be there as well. I am really looking forward to a fresh start.
I have absolutely no intention of giving up, sure I went through a slow patch with ************** but that is over and done with. Its time for me to take what i learned from ****************** and run with it. There is about to be an explosion of work here in Vista I am sure of it.
This week was pretty uneventful, both of our investigators canceled on us but we did get in touch with the !!!!!!!! family the wife is a member and the husband is not but they have been going back and forth between the Catholic Church that her husbands family attends and the Vista 10th ward with her Sister !!!!!!!'s aunt. We are working with the Elders that cover that ward to convice them to come to the third ward since they live in our boundries.
Yeah publix was a good job. I liked most of the people I worked with and its paying for me to be out here. I will deffinately pray for Missy to get a job that will allow her to keep her standerds, and speaking of resturants a member took us to this place called Islands for dinner I had a burger with guacamole on it was amazing!! Send Jared my Congradulations, give everyone hugs, and have mary pet diggie for me.
love you more than Chocolate pudding cake,
Chris
Tuesday, June 30, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment