Well, I haven't gotten a letter from Missy yet, but I will watch the mail.
That is an interesting situation with Dad one thing that I think was key in the situation was he was humble enough to say to his boss ok I will play by the rules. Not to discount your prayers in any way. Thats a really cool sequence of events. I kind of hope the building manager leaves to because that could possibely lead to dad taking over Valdosta *crosses fingers* I would kind of like to come back to Georgia.
The situation reminds me of the training that Sister Brady gave yesterday. She talked about leadership and how we will all need to be leaders not only now but in our post mission lives. During this she told us a story of a time where she was given a calling that was quite demanding and she thought that there were plenty of women that had more time and were better qualified. She accepted and talked about how she was gratful for the growth she recieved form her service. The point I am trying to make is, there is a reason for you to be the Relief Society Enrichment Counselor, so you can grow in some way (even though you are perfect to me) I have really started to see this in my mission Each area that I have served in so far I have seen my attitude cahnge in some way. In Fallbrook, I gained a greater love for the gospel. Here in Vista, I have learned how important the members are in missionary work and the influence that we have on them. The two really do go hand in hand.
We had some good news this week the @@@@@@@@@@@ family finally came to church !!!! Now for the shocking part, every zone confernce the housing and vehicle coordinators come around and make inspections. Elder Packer and I got a perfect score for both the apartment and the car that we share. I have the certificate to prove it
love you more than biscut hamburger casserole, (recipie to come next week)
Chris
Tuesday, September 1, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment