Tuesday, September 15, 2009

40th Letter from California

Well I appricate the supprort. And I backed up my presonal views by promising a sister that I was teaching a lessson with while I was on an exchange with my district leaders companion that I would marry a returned sister missionarry, so I am bound by my opinion and my word.

Well I am glad that things havent changed much, and my presonal opinion is that counts. I dont see why the consistency of the substance that is spewed should matter.

Well it is deffinately a good thing that you found a way for Katie to keep things up. Is mary still doing anything with the Viola or has that died?

Unfortuanetly I have a feeling that i will be transfered. I have been here in Vista for 6 months. It does not seem that long, but I have. Transfer calls are on Saturday so we will see what happens. If that is the case, I would have to be transfered into a stake that borders Vista and get permission form President Brady in order to attend the baptism of ##### and hopefully ^^^^ as well. Yes #### is the nonmember in the @@@@@@@ family. I am sorry for not making that clear. Keep ^^^^^ In your prayers please. She canceled the appointment we had last Thursday and we havnt been able to get in touch with her since.

This week was very interesting. $$$$, one of the less actives we have been working with gave a presentation to the priests about his carrer in the coast guard and that went really well. We invited him to church last saturday and he said that he would come, not last Sunday, but he would come when he didn't have so much going on with the San Diego police acadamy. So hopefully we will see him at church on Sunday.

love you more than haloween oreos
Chris

PS next time you have some oreos stick a fork in the creme and then dunk it in the milk its great

No comments: