Tuesday, September 8, 2009

39th Letter from California

Well I will have to ad that to the perfect spouse charicteristic list that no one is supposed to have. (referring to a comment I made about him NOT marrying a red head)On that note I have come to a conclusion that I want to marry a returned sister missionary because I got to thinking, growing up all the girls seem to have this ideal in their heads that they have to marry retuned missionaries. I started to think how can they expect to marry a returned missionary if they are not willing to go on a mission themselves. Is that to sick and twisted?

Missy, I did get your letter I will be responding to that today. They have this rule that we can only communicate with family on preperation day so that should be getting to you if not late this week then early next week. Which reminds me whats this I hear about Dad going to a spa?!? What kind of treatment did he have, did he enjoy it?

Congradulations on finishing your quilt you deffinately will need it. I will think of you as my tanlines get more and more obvious down here in sunny sothern california (ha ha ha) Preperation day activities are so funny because all the Elders myself included have the most rediculous tan lines around where our shirt collars would normally be. Anyway I hope you remember to have a nice mix of fun and business. I was looking through the course catalog before my mission they have everything even down to beginning ping pong for heaven sake. I would really enjoy going back to Buford when i come home just because it still feels like home to me but at the same time i really feel at home here in Vista even with all the drama going on.

Speaking of which **** is back from Burning Man and we have an appointment with her Thursday so if you could pray that Elder Packer and I will have the gift of discernment to know how to best handle the situation when we go i would appriacate it. Things are finally coming to gether with the phase two pool. We also start teaching one of the families the Ward Family on Thrusday we are trying to motivate the son @@@@ to go on a mission. We are doing the same thing with two other families in the ward. The ^^^^^^ and the $$$$$$$. &&&&& has a baptismdate for September 26 which is after transfers. If I am transfered there are ways I can come back but we will worry about that if the situation arrises.

love you more than holloween oreos
Chris

No comments: