Hey life just happens like that some times. Yes I am being transfered but I dont find out where and with who until later this afternoon. Its kind of crazy that I have spent six months here in Vista, three months with Elder Braford and another three months with Elder Packer. I have really come to realize that being transfered is like a relly good bar of dark chocolate. Its mostly bitter but just sweet enough to make is worth it. Its bitter because I still want to stay and work with the ####### and the *********. I was having a converstion with Brother Coleman last night he said that missionaries are a lot like Johnny Appleseed, we plant seeds that we will never see grow. I appricate your effort with the CD. You will find this funny I was just flipping through some of the binders that I have with me and i found the copy of my p-blessing that I have brought with me. That has prompted my goal to at least get semi organized in my new area.
love you more tham gatorade after a long day of tracting,
Elder Chris
Tuesday, September 22, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment